Resources and On-Campus Groups
We in Women and Gender Studies collaborate with a number of offices and programs across campus
- African and African American Studies
- Graduate Student Life
- Off-Campus Programs and Services
- Housing and Residence Life
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Questioning Resources (LGBTQ Resources)
- Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Multicultural Education (ODIME)
- Wellness, Alcohol, and Violence Education Services (WAVES)
- Learning Services
- Leadership Education and Development (LEAD)
- Office of International Programs and Services
- University Career Services
- University Libraries
- Film and Media Studies
- Department of Philosophy
We also house two students organizations: The Feminist Student Organization and Chase Dreams Not Boys. We also encourage our students to take advantage of off campus resources are actively creating and have created partnerships with community activists.
- Come out to our Open Mic Night as we rap up Women’s History...Come out to our Open Mic Night as we rap up Women’s History Month on Thursday, March 30th at 7 pm! Don’t miss out on an amazing experience of hearing these lovely poets, musicians, and performers live! You won’t regret it!
In case no one has told you today:
You are beautiful.
Magical....wanderingbreath: In case no one has told you today: You are beautiful. Magical. Powerful. Inspiring. And you can achieve whatever you set your mind to.
via diego luna
Rogue...superheroesincolor: via diego luna Get the Rogue One book / order the movie here [Follow SuperheroesInColor faceb / instag / twitter / tumblr / pinterest]
- HIV 101: Will Being HIV-Positive Affect My Ability to Have Surgery?HIV 101: Will Being HIV-Positive Affect My Ability to Have Surgery?
Akira Armstrong was in two...lavendersucculents: thescene: Akira Armstrong was in two Beyoncé videos, but couldn’t find an agent to represent her as a professional dancer because of her size. To change the narrative around what a dancer’s body should look like, Akira started her own dance company, made up of plus-size dancers. “Pretty Big Movement” is destroying dancer stereotypes, […]