Resources and On-Campus Groups
We in Women and Gender Studies collaborate with a number of offices and programs across campus
- African and African American Studies
- Graduate Student Life
- Off-Campus Programs and Services
- Housing and Residence Life
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and Questioning Resources (LGBTQ Resources)
- Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Multicultural Education (ODIME)
- Wellness, Alcohol, and Violence Education Services (WAVES)
- Learning Services
- Leadership Education and Development (LEAD)
- Office of International Programs and Services
- University Career Services
- University Libraries
- Film and Media Studies
- Department of Philosophy
We also house two students organizations: The Feminist Student Organization and Chase Dreams Not Boys. We also encourage our students to take advantage of off campus resources are actively creating and have created partnerships with community activists.
- HOW CAN ENGAGE IN SOCIAL CHANGE?HOW CAN ENGAGE IN SOCIAL CHANGE?
- Femmes to the Front: Portraits of Queer Femme Identity |
The Queer & Trans Issue | Oakland, Berkeley & Bay Area | East Bay ExpressFemmes to the Front: Portraits of Queer Femme Identity | The Queer & Trans Issue | Oakland, Berkeley & Bay Area | East Bay Express
Let girls be girls
#feminism #feminist...freewomenwriters: Let girls be girls #feminism #feminist #equalrights #stopsexualizingwomen #stopsexualizingmen #stopsexualizingchildren 📷: @ff.eministt
- factsaboutfeminism:Visit not-there.org to learn more about the...factsaboutfeminism:Visit not-there.org to learn more about the project and report.